Monday, January 25, 2010

Video: Santessa - I Be Me

This was one of the first bands I joined after graduating college. The video is one of the last shows the band did together.

Santessa has one of the best sounding albums I've heard. The production both vocally and musically is so well done. Sonically it's in a league of its own.

We did a lot of writing as a band, and I did a lot of growing as both a writer and performer with this group. Many a rehearsal night was spent underneath the Max Fish bar in the LES. Sometimes after rehearsal was spent at Max Fish.

If you can still find a copy of Santessa's Delirium do yourself a favor and BUY IT!

I'm very happy to report that I'm still working with some of the band members, Writing with Dan Laureano(Wavetable Music), and playing with Ben Bynum in Nellie McKay's Aristocrats band.

No comments:

Post a Comment