Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAITI! Video: Inna Vibe feat. Mark Shine - Imma Just Be Me

In response to the earthquake in Haiti I will be posting a video that doesn't include me in it. I didn't produce the track nor am I involved with the song directly. However the video was filmed in Port-au-Prince last year. Besides being a great song and great video, it's a glimpse into what it was like in Haiti before the devastation. Please send your well wishes to Kobby from Inna Vibe, he is Haitian and has a lot of family living in Port-au-Prince. I have done some production with Inna Vibe and Mark Shine on 2 other songs that will hopefully be released soon.


Enjoy the video and help in whatever way you can. I would love to be involved in a benefit concert if anyone need a keyboardist, musical director, or producer. Please text Yele to 501501 to donate $5 to the Yele Haiti Foundation. They will charge $5 to your phone bill.


Inna Vibe " Just Be Me " ft. Mark Shine from Michel Dessources, Jr. on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment